작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 433회 작성일 22-10-19 10:36

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 창세기 (Genesis) 6:9-22
설교날짜 2022-10-02

창세기 (Genesis) 6:9-22

9 이것이 노아의 족보니라 노아는 의인이요 당대에 완전한 자라 그는 하나님과 동행하였으며

9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God.

10 세 아들을 낳았으니 셈과 함과 야벳이라

10 And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

11 그 때에 온 땅이 하나님 앞에 부패하여 포악함이 땅에 가득한지라

11 Now the earth was corrupt in God's sight, and the earth was filled with violence.

12 하나님이 보신즉 땅이 부패하였으니 이는 땅에서 모든 혈육 있는 자의 행위가 부패함이었더라

12 And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

13 하나님이 노아에게 이르시되 모든 혈육 있는 자의 포악함이 땅에 가득하므로 그 끝 날이 내 앞에 이르렀으니 내가 그들을 땅과 함께 멸하리라

13 And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

14 너는 고페르 나무로 너를 위하여 방주를 만들되 그 안에 칸들을 막고 역청을 그 안팎에 칠하라

14 Make yourself an ark of gopher wood. Make rooms in the ark, and cover it inside and out with pitch.

15 네가 만들 방주는 이러하니 그 길이는 삼백 규빗, 너비는 오십 규빗, 높이는 삼십 규빗이라

15 This is how you are to make it: the length of the ark 300 cubits, its breadth 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits.

16 거기에 창을 내되 위에서부터 한 규빗에 내고 그 문은 옆으로 내고 상 중 하 삼층으로 할지니라

16 Make a roof for the ark, and finish it to a cubit above, and set the door of the ark in its side. Make it with lower, second, and third decks.

17 내가 홍수를 땅에 일으켜 무릇 생명의 기운이 있는 모든 육체를 천하에서 멸절하리니 땅에 있는 것들이 다 죽으리라

17 For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die.

18 그러나 너와는 내가 내 언약을 세우리니 너는 네 아들들과 네 아내와 네 며느리들과 함께 그 방주로 들어가고

18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall come into the ark, you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you.

19 혈육 있는 모든 생물을 너는 각기 암수 한 쌍씩 방주로 이끌어들여 너와 함께 생명을 보존하게 하되

19 And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every sort into the ark to keep them alive with you. They shall be male and female.

20 새가 그 종류대로, 가축이 그 종류대로, 땅에 기는 모든 것이 그 종류대로 각기 둘씩 네게로 나아오리니 그 생명을 보존하게 하라

20 Of the birds according to their kinds, and of the animals according to their kinds, of every creeping thing of the ground, according to its kind, two of every sort shall come in to you to keep them alive.

21 너는 먹을 모든 양식을 네게로 가져다가 저축하라 이것이 너와 그들의 먹을 것이 되리라

21 Also take with you every sort of food that is eaten, and store it up. It shall serve as food for you and for them."

22 노아가 그와 같이 하여 하나님이 자기에게 명하신 대로 다 준행하였더라

22 Noah did this; he did all that God commanded him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.