profile_image
작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 522회 작성일 22-09-05 07:19

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 창세기 (Genesis) 3:8-24
설교날짜 2022-08-21

창세기 (Genesis) 3:8-24

8 그들이 그 날 바람이 불 때 동산에 거니시는 여호와 하나님의 소리를 듣고 아담과 그의 아내가 여호와 하나님의 낯을 피하여 동산 나무 사이에 숨은지라

8 And they heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden.

9 여호와 하나님이 아담을 부르시며 그에게 이르시되 네가 어디 있느냐

9 But the LORD God called to the man and said to him, "Where are you?"

10 이르되 내가 동산에서 하나님의 소리를 듣고 내가 벗었으므로 두려워하여 숨었나이다

10 And he said, "I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked, and I hid myself."

11 이르시되 누가 너의 벗었음을 네게 알렸느냐 내가 네게 먹지 말라 명한 그 나무 열매를 네가 먹었느냐

11 He said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?"

12 아담이 이르되 하나님이 주셔서 나와 함께 있게 하신 여자 그가 그 나무 열매를 내게 주므로 내가 먹었나이다

12 The man said, "The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me fruit of the tree, and I ate."

13 여호와 하나님이 여자에게 이르시되 네가 어찌하여 이렇게 하였느냐 여자가 이르되 뱀이 나를 꾀므로 내가 먹었나이다

13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

14 여호와 하나님이 뱀에게 이르시되 네가 이렇게 하였으니 네가 모든 가축과 들의 모든 짐승보다 더욱 저주를 받아 배로 다니고 살아 있는 동안 흙을 먹을지니라

14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life.

15 내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게 하고 네 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고

15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel."

16 또 여자에게 이르시되 내가 네게 임신하는 고통을 크게 더하리니 네가 수고하고 자식을 낳을 것이며 너는 남편을 원하고 남편은 너를 다스릴 것이니라 하시고

16 To the woman he said, "I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you."

17 아담에게 이르시되 네가 네 아내의 말을 듣고 내가 네게 먹지 말라 한 나무의 열매를 먹었은즉 땅은 너로 말미암아 저주를 받고 너는 네 평생에 수고하여야 그 소산을 먹으리라

17 And to Adam He said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;

18 땅이 네게 가시덤불과 엉겅퀴를 낼 것이라 네가 먹을 것은 밭의 채소인즉

18 thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field.

19 네가 흙으로 돌아갈 때까지 얼굴에 땀을 흘려야 먹을 것을 먹으리니 네가 그것에서 취함을 입었음이라 너는 흙이니 흙으로 돌아갈 것이니라 하시니라

19 By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return."

20 아담이 그의 아내의 이름을 하와라 불렀으니 그는 모든 산 자의 어머니가 됨이더라

20 The man called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

21 여호와 하나님이 아담과 그의 아내를 위하여 가죽옷을 지어 입히시니라

21 And the LORD God made for Adam and for his wife garments of skins and clothed them.

22 여호와 하나님이 이르시되 보라 이 사람이 선악을 아는 일에 우리 중 하나 같이 되었으니 그가 그의 손을 들어 생명 나무 열매도 따먹고 영생할까 하노라 하시고

22 Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever--"

23 여호와 하나님이 에덴 동산에서 그를 내보내어 그의 근원이 된 땅을 갈게 하시니라

23 therefore the LORD God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken.

24 이같이 하나님이 그 사람을 쫓아내시고 에덴 동산 동쪽에 그룹들과 두루 도는 불 칼을 두어 생명 나무의 길을 지키게 하시니라

24 He drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden He placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.