작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 550회 작성일 22-09-05 07:22

본문

설교자 예지해 목사
설교본문 창세기 (Genesis) 4:8-15
설교날짜 2022-09-04

창세기 (Genesis) 4:8-15

8 가인이 그의 아우 아벨에게 말하고 그들이 들에 있을 때에 가인이 그의 아우 아벨을 쳐죽이니라

8 Cain spoke to Abel his brother. And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against his brother Abel and killed him.

9 여호와께서 가인에게 이르시되 네 아우 아벨이 어디 있느냐 그가 이르되 내가 알지 못하나이다 내가 내 아우를 지키는 자니이까

9 Then the LORD said to Cain, "Where is Abel your brother?" He said, "I do not know; am I my brother's keeper?"

10 이르시되 네가 무엇을 하였느냐 네 아우의 핏소리가 땅에서부터 내게 호소하느니라

10 And the LORD said, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to me from the ground.

11 땅이 그 입을 벌려 네 손에서부터 네 아우의 피를 받았은즉 네가 땅에서 저주를 받으리니

11 And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand.

12 네가 밭을 갈아도 땅이 다시는 그 효력을 네게 주지 아니할 것이요 너는 땅에서 피하며 유리하는 자가 되리라

12 When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength. You shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth."

13 가인이 여호와께 아뢰되 내 죄벌이 지기가 너무 무거우니이다

13 Cain said to the LORD, "My punishment is greater than I can bear.

14 주께서 오늘 이 지면에서 나를 쫓아내시온즉 내가 주의 낯을 뵈옵지 못하리니 내가 땅에서 피하며 유리하는 자가 될지라 무릇 나를 만나는 자마다 나를 죽이겠나이다

14 Behold, you have driven me today away from the ground, and from your face I shall be hidden. I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me."

15 여호와께서 그에게 이르시되 그렇지 아니하다 가인을 죽이는 자는 벌을 칠 배나 받으리라 하시고 가인에게 표를 주사 그를 만나는 모든 사람에게서 죽임을 면하게 하시니라

15 Then the LORD said to him, "Not so! If anyone kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD put a mark on Cain, lest any who found him should attack him.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.