페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 288회 작성일 23-01-14 10:45

본문

설교자 예지해 목사 (Rev. Peter J. Yea)
설교본문 누가복음 (Luke) 1:39-56
설교날짜 2022-12-11

누가복음 (Luke) 1:39-56 - 개역개정/ESV 39 이 때에 마리아가 일어나 빨리 산골로 가서 유대 한 동네에 이르러 39 In those days Mary arose and went with haste into the hill country, to a town in Judah, 40 사가랴의 집에 들어가 엘리사벳에게 문안하니 40 and she entered the house of Zechariah and greeted Elizabeth. 41 엘리사벳이 마리아가 문안함을 들으매 아이가 복중에서 뛰노는지라 엘리사벳이 성령의 충만함을 받아 41 And when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, the baby leaped in her womb. And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit, 42 큰 소리로 불러 이르되 여자 중에 네가 복이 있으며 네 태중의 아이도 복이 있도다 42 and she exclaimed with a loud cry, "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 내 주의 어머니가 내게 나아오니 이 어찌 된 일인가 43 And why is this granted to me that the mother of my Lord should come to me? 44 보라 네 문안하는 소리가 내 귀에 들릴 때에 아이가 내 복중에서 기쁨으로 뛰놀았도다 44 For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 45 주께서 하신 말씀이 반드시 이루어지리라고 믿은 그 여자에게 복이 있도다 45 And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord." 46 마리아가 이르되 내 영혼이 주를 찬양하며 46 And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, 47 내 마음이 하나님 내 구주를 기뻐하였음은 47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 그의 여종의 비천함을 돌보셨음이라 보라 이제 후로는 만세에 나를 복이 있다 일컬으리로다 48 for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; 49 능하신 이가 큰 일을 내게 행하셨으니 그 이름이 거룩하시며 49 for he who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is his name. 50 긍휼하심이 두려워하는 자에게 대대로 이르는도다 50 And his mercy is for those who fear him from generation to generation. 51 그의 팔로 힘을 보이사 마음의 생각이 교만한 자들을 흩으셨고 51 He has shown strength with his arm; he has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts; 52 권세 있는 자를 그 위에서 내리치셨으며 비천한 자를 높이셨고 52 he has brought down the mighty from their thrones and exalted those of humble estate; 53 주리는 자를 좋은 것으로 배불리셨으며 부자는 빈 손으로 보내셨도다 53 he has filled the hungry with good things, and the rich he has sent away empty. 54 그 종 이스라엘을 도우사 긍휼히 여기시고 기억하시되 54 He has helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy, 55 우리 조상에게 말씀하신 것과 같이 아브라함과 그 자손에게 영원히 하시리로다 하니라 55 as he spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his offspring forever." 56 마리아가 석 달쯤 함께 있다가 집으로 돌아가니라 56 And Mary remained with her about three months and returned to her home. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.