페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 선한열매교회
댓글 0건 조회 261회 작성일 23-01-14 10:37

본문

설교자 예지해 목사 (Rev. Peter J. Yea)
설교본문 빌립보서 (Philippians) 2:1-18
설교날짜 2023-01-14

빌립보서 (Philippians) 2:1-18 - 개역개정/ESV 1 그러므로 그리스도 안에 무슨 권면이나 사랑의 무슨 위로나 성령의 무슨 교제나 긍휼이나 자비가 있거든 1 So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, 2 마음을 같이하여 같은 사랑을 가지고 뜻을 합하며 한마음을 품어 2 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. 3 아무 일에든지 다툼이나 허영으로 하지 말고 오직 겸손한 마음으로 각각 자기보다 남을 낫게 여기고 3 Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. 4 각각 자기 일을 돌볼뿐더러 또한 각각 다른 사람들의 일을 돌보아 나의 기쁨을 충만하게 하라 4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. 5 너희 안에 이 마음을 품으라 곧 그리스도 예수의 마음이니 5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, 6 그는 근본 하나님의 본체시나 하나님과 동등됨을 취할 것으로 여기지 아니하시고 6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 오히려 자기를 비워 종의 형체를 가지사 사람들과 같이 되셨고 7 but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8 사람의 모양으로 나타나사 자기를 낮추시고 죽기까지 복종하셨으니 곧 십자가에 죽으심이라 8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9 이러므로 하나님이 그를 지극히 높여 모든 이름 위에 뛰어난 이름을 주사 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10 하늘에 있는 자들과 땅에 있는 자들과 땅 아래에 있는 자들로 모든 무릎을 예수의 이름에 꿇게 하시고 10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 모든 입으로 예수 그리스도를 주라 시인하여 하나님 아버지께 영광을 돌리게 하셨느니라 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 12 그러므로 나의 사랑하는 자들아 너희가 나 있을 때뿐 아니라 더욱 지금 나 없을 때에도 항상 복종하여 두렵고 떨림으로 너희 구원을 이루라 12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, 13 너희 안에서 행하시는 이는 하나님이시니 자기의 기쁘신 뜻을 위하여 너희에게 소원을 두고 행하게 하시나니 13 for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. 14 모든 일을 원망과 시비가 없이 하라 14 Do all things without grumbling or questioning, 15 이는 너희가 흠이 없고 순전하여 어그러지고 거스르는 세대 가운데서 하나님의 흠 없는 자녀로 세상에서 그들 가운데 빛들로 나타내며 15 that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, 16 생명의 말씀을 밝혀 나의 달음질이 헛되지 아니하고 수고도 헛되지 아니함으로 그리스도의 날에 내가 자랑할 것이 있게 하려 함이라 16 holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. 17 만일 너희 믿음의 제물과 섬김 위에 내가 나를 전제로 드릴지라도 나는 기뻐하고 너희 무리와 함께 기뻐하리니 17 Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. 18 이와 같이 너희도 기뻐하고 나와 함께 기뻐하라 18 Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.